Small business owners face unique marketing and branding challenges. It can feel like an impossible task to stand out from the crowd and create something that truly speaks to a vision and mission.
That’s why we’re hosting this special Marketing and Branding Workshop. Join us on Thursday, August 11 from 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EST to discuss:
- Marketing - Why the 4 P’s matter more than ever
- Branding - Why it’s so important to the entire marketing approach
- Customers- How to identify their problem and solve for it
Learn what to do, what not to do, and how to achieve long term goals with the right strategies.
There will also be breakout activities— so come ready to participate!
Grab your seat for the special Marketing and Branding Workshop event now.
- Marketing and Branding Workshop -
What: A virtual Excelerate America Collective event
When: Thursday, August 11 from 7:00 pm EST - 8:00 pm EST
Where: In the ☕ Café in the Excelerate America Discord Server
The workshop will be led by:
- Roy Lamphier, founder and CEO of Excelerate America
- Leslie Youngblood, Senior Director of Brand, Marketing, and Communications at Excelerate America
Questions about this event?
Email Esther Wickersham at email@example.com