Knowing your brand and your business’s story can give you the opportunity to access free funding, get more customers, and grow an engaged audience.
That’s why it’s so important to know how to pitch and tell your business story. Our free workshop will explore the essential components of a great story, help you refine what you’re saying within your own business, and more.
Join us to discuss:
- How to supercharge any pitch with the power of storytelling
- What potential investors and small business loan officers are really looking for
- Why a 1-minute brand video matters and how to write one
There will be breakout sessions, so come ready to share and participate. You’ll leave this workshop with prompts to help you continue to develop your business’s story, tips on how to incorporate these skills into pitches, and a rough script for a brand video.
Grab your seat for the Storytelling Workshop - Enhancing a Pitch with Storytelling now!
- Storytelling Workshop: Enhancing a Pitch with Storytelling -
What: A virtual Excelerate America Collective event
When: Tuesday, September 20 from 7:00 pm EST - 8:00 pm EST
Where: In the ☕ Café in the Excelerate America Discord Server
The workshop will be led by:
- Roy Lamphier, founder and CEO of Excelerate America
- Leslie Youngblood, Senior Director of Brand, Marketing, and Communications at Excelerate America
Questions about this event?
Email Esther Wickersham at email@example.com