Work anywhere, do anything with Dell
Let’s face it, how we work and where it happens today is different for everyone. Whether it’s hybrid work, remote work, flexible work or in-office work, one thing is fundamentally consistent: technology. It is the great equalizer driving collaboration and productivity, providing new experiences of flexibility and freedom.
While today many can work from anywhere, there are still limitations hindering our work experiences. We partner with Dell Technologies because solving these challenges sits at the core of their design philosophy and represents the innovations in their commercial portfolio. It spans from the device to the ecosystem to the software and solutions that bring an elevated sense of connection and collaboration.
Already known as the world’s most intelligent and secure commercial PCs, Dell has updated their commercial portfolio with new designs, new collaboration features and new levels of performance. In addition to laptops and workstations, they simplified their desktop portfolio, added another breathtaking monitor and extended intelligence to the entire PC ecosystem. Throughout it all, they prioritize sustainability, security, manageability and service offerings to help ensure businesses can meet their goals and free up the day-to-day burden of IT departments.
From the phones we use to the cars we drive, technology compliments who we are in the world. The same can be said about the PCs we use for work. People not only want commercial devices with reliable performance for on-the-go productivity and seamless collaboration, but they also want devices that complement their style and design aesthetic. Let’s break down how these areas show up in Dell’s new offerings.
Dell has poured a ton of innovation and purposeful, detailed design into these devices, including advanced audio and video collaboration features, sustainable materials and battery-saving mini-LED keyboard technology. Read more about these stunning devices and the rest of the new Latitude portfolio here.
Dell Latitude 9440 showing the display, keyboard, and touchpad
- The ultra-premium Latitude 9440 is the world’s most collaborative commercial PC built with design inspiration from our XPS line. Perfect for an executive, consultant or salesperson, it’s equipped with the world’s first haptic collaboration touchpad for a more immersive, customizable conferencing experience. The two-in-one includes recycled and machined aluminum for a premium look and feel, and a stunning new keyboard with wider keys with no gaps, known as zero-lattice, that makes all day working comfortable.
- You can easily pop one of the Latitude 7340/7440 Ultralights in your bag as you move between meetings. Both start at just under/over one kilogram and are surprisingly light yet durable. They haven’t sacrificed features either. Each has a 16:10 display and 5MP camera for a productive workspace with mobile convenience.
Creators, designers, engineers and other specialized power users have your own demands. You prioritize performance and graphics capabilities to run data and graphic intensive applications and software whether you are in the office, studio or on the move. Dell is delivering new enhancements across the Precision mobile and fixed workstations – including the latest Intel 13th Gen® Core™ processors and NVIDIA RTX Ada Generation Laptop GPUs – to meet these needs.
Dell Precision 5680 mobile workstation
Last year Dell introduced a 14-inch workstation that delivered unrivaled power. This year the Precision 5480 features performance improvements from processor to graphic card and beyond. But it doesn’t stop there. They added a 16-inch mobile workstation to the 5000 Series line-up. The Precision 5680 has the smallest 16-inch footprint in the world but packs an amazing punch, with up to Intel® Core™ i9 (45W) and up to 64GB of DDR5 memory with the NVIDIA RTX 5000 Ada graphics Generation Laptop GPU. It offers even more power and immersive experiences with the 16:10 display and up to UHD+ with PremierColor in a stylish, lightweight package. Read more about their new Precision workstations here.
Three decades of continuous desktop innovation have led to a new OptiPlex portfolio. Dell has listened to your feedback, and it’s now easier than ever to configure, purchase and manage. They’ve simplified the portfolio so customers can quickly identify the system based on workspace and performance needs. For example, select between space-conscious designs and minimalist desk setups with a range of performance options, or prioritize the expandability and performance of a desktop tower.
Dell OptiPlex in multiple form factors
The portfolio is now more intelligent and has made it easier for IT admins to manage multiple or even thousands of devices with a new single BIOS setup, freeing up valuable IT time. Read more about the new OptiPlex portfolio here, including the standout product, the OptiPlex All-in-One that features comfort and style in a sleek design and comes with built-in collaboration, security, and privacy features.
A modern work setup requires both software and ecosystem solutions around the PC so you can efficiently maximize productivity.
Imagine a super ultrawide screen – a 49” dual QHD curved monitor that allows you to split your display into two 27-inch QHD partitions – without the bezel in between for even more virtually seamless multitasking. That’s just what the new Dell UltraSharp 49 Curved USB-C Hub Monitor is designed to do. With financial traders, engineers and data analysts in mind for multiscreen productivity, you can connect and display content from two PCs simultaneously to one monitor. The 2000:1 contrast ratio IPS Black panel technology offers two times more color contrast than conventional IPS over a wide viewing angle. The USB-C hub monitor provides an array of connectivity options that powers your laptop up to 90W and delivers uninterrupted 2.5GbE connection via the built-in Ethernet port. Lastly, the monitor also features ComfortView Plus for enhanced eye comfort, and the integrated pop-out feature provides easy access to ports so you can connect your external devices easily.
We can’t overlook software. Dell Optimizer’s existing features are expanding to include new improvements, such as intelligent audio, privacy, connectivity and collaboration that learn and respond to the way you work. The fewer applications to pull up and sift through, the better. That’s why the latest version of Dell Optimizer extends intelligence from the PC to the rest of your ecosystem. It allows you to manage your displays and peripherals more easily in one interface. Dell is also improving the intelligent audio capabilities on their PCs. The echo-canceling feature cancels out distracting echoes for everyone on the call, and voice quality monitoring notifies you with a pop-up when your voice quality is poor.
Let’s shift to some of the features that will matter most to IT decision-makers. Conversations with customers consistently focus on how Dell can help them reach their sustainability goals, enable secure hybrid work amidst growing cyberattack threats and simplify and reduce the burden on overwhelmed IT departments. In fact, 45% of ITDMs don’t have peace of mind that their people can securely work from anywhere. Dell is constantly looking at ways to modernize and meet customers in these crucial areas.
- Sustainability: Dell continues to innovate and invest in sustainable design across products and packaging. They are expanding the use of low-carbon emissions aluminum to include more recycled content and extending this material to more of their portfolio, including the Latitude 9440 and Precision 5680, and to the Latitude 7000 series later this year. They have increased the percentage of post-consumer recycled materials to reduce the environmental impact further in the most sustainable Latitude laptop series,[6, 7] the Precision 3000 workstations and the latest commercial monitors. Plus, “Quiet Mode” within the thermal management settings of Dell Optimizer can provide up to 18% in power savings.
- Security and Manageability: Focused on delivering the industry’s most secure commercial PCs and creating a trusted workspace with hardware and software protections, Dell’s recent security announcement highlights new services and solutions. This includes a collaboration with CrowdStrike to offer customers more choice in cybersecurity software, a hardware supply chain security offering that provides additional assurances that PCs arrive as they were ordered and built from the factory, as well as a managed detection and response service to help customers safeguard IT environments. Dell is also making devices as easy as possible to manage, deploy and use.
- Data and Device Management: Introducing Dell APEX Managed Device Service. For a monthly fee per device, small and medium businesses can transfer the burden of IT support to Dell and instead focus on your business. Additionally, the latest commercial devices are compatible with Dell's Cloud Client Workspace software. IT admins can seamlessly and securely integrate PCs into their VDI environment and manage their fleet of devices more easily.
Check out the complete press kit including the pricing and availability guide. Price is an average starting point and can be lowered by ordering higher quantities through a Dell Sales team member.
 Based on Dell analysis, November 2022. Dell Optimizer is the AI-based optimization software for commercial PCs and MyDell is the AI-based optimization software for consumer and small business PCs. Dell Optimizer is not available in OptiPlex 3000 series, Latitude Chromebook Enterprise, and Linux-based devices. MyDell is only available on new Inspiron, Vostro and XPS PCs beginning in 2023, as well as select models from 2021 and 2022. MyDell is not available on Alienware PCs. Feature availability and functionality may vary by model. For more details, visit Dell Optimizer Availability Matrix and MyDell Feature Availability Matrix.
 Based on Dell analysis, September 2022.
 Based on Dell analysis, October 2022.
 Based on analysis of Dell 16″ mobile workstation 5680 vs HP Zbook Studio G9, Lenovo Gen4 and Apple MacBook Pro 16, Feb 2023.
 Dell Technologies Innovation Index, February 2023.
 Based on Dell internal analysis, January 2023.
 The new Latitude 5000 series is Dell’s highest-volume PC.
 The new Precision 3000 series (3480, 3580, 3581) are designed with the world’s greatest variety and most innovative use of sustainable materials, featuring components made with recycled plastics, recycled carbon fiber, renewable materials, ocean bound plastics and recycled copper. Based on internal analysis, January 2023.
 Commercial monitors contain up to 85% PCR plastics and 90% recycled aluminum, an increase from before. Up to 85% PCR applicable to: Based on internal analysis, October 2022. Applicable to all new UltraSharp, P and C Series (excluding C1422H) monitors launching from CY2021. Up to 90% aluminum applicable to: Based on internal analysis, October 2022. Applicable to all new Ultrasharp (excluding U2723QE/QX, U3023E) P and C series launching from CY2022.
 This is based on a Dell internal study, testing power and performance within the Dell Optimizer power module. White paper published November 2022.
 Based on Dell internal analysis, September 2022. Not all features available with all PCs. Additional purchase required for some features.